Our activities every year and all through the year are centred around socially unprotected children who are gifted, open-minded, who strive to succeed in life, to develop their talents and become professionals.
• International Festival "Nazustrich Mrii" (Follow Your Dream) for the socially unprotected talented children.
• Master classes from "Stars" in orphanages and state boarding schools - conducting creative/art lessons, activities and workshops in orphanages and boarding schools. Attracting well-known artists, sportsmen, writers and activists to give children new knowledge and skills to encourage and enspire them.
• Art exhibitions, charity fairs of children's art works and charity auctions during the holidays of Christmas and, Easter - support gifted children and talented youth (exhibition-competition "The territory of childhood», Christmas Emotions, Christmas Fair "Children's Hand Made", "Christmas Gift Fair" Marathon "Children for peace and the united Ukraine").
• Fundrisind charity events and concerts - support for children who are derived of parental care or face hopeless life circumstances, fundraising at such charitable projects ("The Voice of Peace", "The Territory of Goodness", "The Bird of Hope", "Magical Express - Holiday in every home", Christmas concert "Christmas celebration in every house", Charity Christmas Concert "Waiting for the Miracle").
• Creative contests: "Best Picture of the Year", "Best author verse, Song of the Year", "Best Achievement of the Year" among talented children and youth.
• Cooperation with international festivals, TV show programs (involving the winners of the festival "Nazustrich mriyi" to participate).